Thursday 10 November 2011

New Blog. New Phone. New Start.

Everyone wants to take advantage of new technology, and what better to celebrate the buying of my new old iPhone than a new blog. I'm so excited to start talking about things applying to mine and hopefully other people's lives. Whether that's new buys, telly opinions, reviews or just thoughts.
So, drum roll please...

I'm first gonna talk about my new phone. Now, many people may regard the iPhone3GS as old, and to be honest, I am one of those very people. However, when I opened my presents for my birthday this year I was NOT let down to see an iPhone3GS staring back up at me. Yes, it may be a few milliseconds slower, and a tincy incy bit fatter than the newest iPhone4 and 4S, but who cares!? It's brand new, lets me call and text people, and I can play angry birds until the cow's come home. I was surprised to find 'Paperchase' are still selling cases for these old aged pensioners, so I bought a cute owl one.
Moral of the story: for all those laughing at my old biddy of a new phone, does yours have a cute owl phone cover? No? ... Didn't think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment