Thursday 10 November 2011

Big Brother

It's much easier than I first thought to steer completly clear of Big Brother, and to not have it come into your consciousness at all. Until NOW.
I am one of the few people still devoted to Big Brother, whether that's with the lovely Miss McCall, or otherwise.
If you have managed to stay completly oblivious to British Big Brother 2011, you have not lived. If you have, good for you! I have to say, I am without a doubt, 100% routing for the lovely if slightly ditsy Alex. Whether it's a game plan or not (I think not), she is so entertaining and a little sweetie. I now feel up-tp-date with the blonde Geordie's in their lovely little Dappy-Dubz bubble.

As for dislikes. One word. AARON.
You couldn't get a more sly, arrogant, selfish wannabe. I have no clue how he's survived. I personally think his game plan is cruel, and everything he does is calculated.

I shan't go on for fear of my face turning purple. But if you do watch Big Brother and are contemplating voting for a winner. Alex all the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment