Saturday 12 November 2011

The Culshaw and Stephenson Impressions Show

I'm completly not the type of person who would usually like an impressions show, mainly because I don't really like many of the ones I've seen before, but the most recent Impressions series on the BBC has made me laugh off the sofa in almost every sketch. "Jon Culshaw and Debra Stephenson lampoon some of Britain's most famous people."

I particularly love the Elton John, Michael McIntyre, Claudia Winkleman and Tulisa sketches. And not forgetting Arlene Phillips. The writers of the show this year must be new talent, because compared to this series all other BBC impressions show have been a little poor. But the only way is up!- High five for Take That reference- and a big well done to Culshaw and Stephenson.

No comments:

Post a Comment