Saturday 14 January 2012

Kate Moss Lipstick Collection Review

I was so excited to try out the new Kate Moss Lipstick range so picked up the 'Lasting Finish by Kate Lipstick' in number 12.
"Kate Moss has created her first ever lipstick collection for Rimmel London. With a selection of fashion-forward shades to choose from in an exclusive signature pack. The Lipstick Collection is a true chic treat, a must have for every Rimmel London Lover. With a breakthrough formula featuring the exclusive black diamond pigment complex, the lipstick reflects like never before creating gorgeous tones that make you look, and then look again. Kate’s collection captures the flair, edge and timelessness of her unique look. With 7 shades get ready to fall in love with your favourite!" - Rimmel London
I bought the product around one'o'clock today, and found myself somewhat surprised it lasted until about five before having to reapply! Mossy seems like Wonderwoman nowadays; conquering the fashion, make up, acting and now family world.
The shade I brought was red but had coral tones in it, which made the lipstick not seem to harsh on my skin which is extremely pale. The texture is soft but not claggy, and very easy to apply. I loved the sleek and simplistic packaging with Kate's signature on. Overall, great product, which I would recommend to anyone.
 
I'll hopefully be doing more product reviews in the future.. mainly because I find them so helpful from other people, I like the idea of being able to share my opinion on things I've bought!

No comments:

Post a Comment